Casa Las Lenas is located on a sunny northern facing elevated ridge, with panoramic views up in to the head of the valley and the surrounding mountains, Casa Las Lenas is just steps from the base area and the Eros and Venus ski lifts that access the two main mountain areas (Minerva / Vulcano for groomed piste skiing – and Marte for extreme off piste skiing)
The owners, resident in Thailand, Chile and Montana , visit for one week a year. The apartment, is available for rent at all other times of the year.
Casa Las Lenas while having a floor area of approximately 700 square feet, is in fact one of the largests apartment types available in Las Lenas. Designed by and in the style of many French ski resorts, the cleverly designed two level apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and can sleep 5 – 6 adults and was completely renovated and newly furnished in 2007. The principal accommodation includes
- King bed in the Master bedroom
- A twin bunk and a twin single bed in the 2nd bedroom.
- A comfy sleeper sofa in the living room (for that extra guest)
- 2 TV’s (Living Room and master bedroom) with DVD player
- Compact, but well equipped custom built kitchen / dining area
- Fifth floor position with spectacular views in the mountain
- All double glazed storm windows
- Custom designed and built furniture
Professionally managed by Giminez Uriburu Property (offices in BA and Las Lenas)
Suggested occupancy 4 – 6 persons